Terms and Conditions
We must state that all items on this site are meant for entertainment purposes only and should never replace professional advice. All items offered are based on personal experience and research through books and articles/trial and error.
Using or wearing stones/crystals does not mean that you can treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care professional for information on health care issues and do not stop any medications/courses of treatment without first consulting your health care provider.
The use of crystals/stones, herbs, smoke bundles, and incense is a personal choice. While a lot of these products have a history of being used for specific benefits, we can not guarantee that a customer's experience with our products will be the same as everyone's experience is different.
Herbs, seeds, plants, sprays, crystals, and other ingredients are not for human consumption. Do not ingest any of our products. Loose stones can be considered a choking hazard. Keep away from children and pets.
Terms and Conditions
- By placing an order with Shop B Zen you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, or have your parents' permission to buy from us.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- The price applicable is the price set at the date on which you place your order
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Shop B Zen reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- By ordering any of our products you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
All personal information provided to us or obtained from us will only be handled by Shop B Zen. The personal information provided will be used to ensure deliveries to you, credit assessments if the need arises, and to provide offers/information that would be beneficial to you. The information you provide is only available to Shop B Zen and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to request the information held about you to be deleted or corrected. By accepting the terms and conditions you agree to the above.
All products remain Shop B Zen's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Shop B Zen.
All transfers conducted through Shop B Zen are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Shop B Zen, 321 Montgomery Road, Unit 160081, Altamonte Springs FL 32716, United States
Last updated: 
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority.